We don’t walk away until the customer is 100% satisfied with the work completed.
We stand by our craftsmanship and are very prideful when it comes to our installs.
All of our technicians have a Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations electrical license, have also been safety trained through the Houston Area Safety Council and have their T.W.I.C card.
Our technicians are C.P.R & A.E.D trained with classes in first aid. We have daily safety meetings before any work is to be completed and record our safety meetings per Osha’s requirements.
The foremen always fills out a Job Safety Analysis sheet before our technicians begin work.
Preventive Maintenance, Upgrades, Alterations, Renovations, and Expansions. 24-Hour Emergency Services and more…
Our Residential Electrician Services Include:
- Rewiring Homes, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Breaker Installation and Troubleshooting
- Light Fixture Installation and Upgrades
- Installing, Repairing and Troubleshooting Circuitry
- Exterior Lighting and Electrical
- Arc Fault Breaker Installations (to protect against electrical fires)
- Motion Detectors (interior and exterior)
- LED Retrofits (to bring down that high priced light bill and purchasing bulb after bulb)
- Tamper Proof Receptacles (to protect your children from getting shocked)
- Smoke detector installation
- EV Charger installation for any make/model of Electric Vehicles