We take pride in providing Houston area businesses with the highest quality electrical services.
Paul Richard Electric is an OSHA-trained and TWIC-credentialed company, and we’ll always be happy to put our more than 14 years of industry experience to work for you.
Call us today to schedule a service call at your property in Houston or surrounding area. Our professional electricians are dedicated to producing great outcomes on all types of electrical tasks.
For over twenty years infrared scanning has proved remarkably successful in economically locating faulty connections, poor contacts, phase imbalances and overload conditions in electrical equipment. By effectively documenting fault locations and fault intensities in electrical equipment, our customers can monitor the need for repairs and when necessary, schedule repairs that prevent financial loss due to unanticipated equipment failure.
- Utilization of color, with black and white infrared photographic images to effectively depict fault locations.
- Incorporate color-coded thermal intensity ranges for all problem areas.
- Provide guidance to cost effectively respond to problem areas.
- Incorporate the values of trend monitoring a facility's equipment (when a facility is scanned on an annual basis).
- Generate equipment lists that indicate the operating status of your equipment (on or off) at the time the scan was completed.
- Provide reports on CDs (PDF files) in addition to hard copies.
- Lease Space Build Outs
- Lighting Repair
- Exterior Lighting
- Tenant Remodel
- Equipment Clean & Torque
- Generator Testing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Illuminated Sign Maintenance
- Illumination Engineering
- Design Build Services
“I called on Paul Richard Electric during each phase of restoring my home.”- Patricia L.
“Paul & Juan were very kind and courteous. Thank you gentlemen for your commitment to excellent service!”- Kim W.
“It's absolutely wonderful to see such an incredible family-owned company do so well.”- Curtis L.